Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2022: Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited (Abhyudaya Bank) has released a notification at abhyudayabank.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Management Trainee in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 03-Jan-2022
Abhyudaya Bank Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited (Abhyudaya Bank)|
|Post Details||Management Trainee|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000 – 40,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Abhyudaya Bank Official Website||abhyudayabank.co.in|
Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Abhyudaya Bank official notification candidate should have completed C.A/ C.F.A/ Graduation, MBA/ M.M.S/ P.G.D.B.M in Finance/ Marketing/ Business Administration/ Information Technology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates Should have excellent track record from high school. Knowledge of English is required. Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge
As per the Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 30 years and a maximum of 35 years , as on 01-12-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST/ NT Candidates: 5 Years.
- All Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Online Test/ Examination, Interview
How to apply for Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment (Management Trainee) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Abhyudaya Bank official website abhyudayabank.co.in, Starts from 20-12-2021 to 03-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for Abhyudaya Bank Management Trainee Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Abhyudaya Bank official website abhyudayabank.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Abhyudaya Bank online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-Jan-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 20-12-2021 to 03-01-2021
- Tentative date of online test: Last week of January 2022 or first week of February 2022