ACTREC Recruitment 2021: Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) has released a notification at actrec.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientific Officer in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-Nov-2021
ACTREC Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)|
|Post Details||Scientific Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 78,800/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|ACTREC Official Website||actrec.gov.in|
ACTREC Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per ACTREC official notification candidate should have completed Ph.D, M.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Candidates Should have 4 Years Post Ph.D or 1 Year Post M.D and Ph.D Research Experience
Age Limit: As per the Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years , as on 12-11-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years.
- SC/ ST/ Female/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen: Nill
- Other Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Written Test/ Skill Test/ Interview
How to apply for ACTREC Recruitment (Scientific Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at ACTREC official website actrec.gov.in, Starts from 13-10-2021 to 12-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for ACTREC Scientific Officer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through ACTREC official website actrec.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ACTREC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Nov-2021