ACTREC Recruitment 2021: Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) has released a notification at actrec.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Ad-hoc Consultant in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 20-Sep-2021
ACTREC Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)|
|Post Details||Ad-hoc Consultant|
|Salary||Rs. 1,20,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|ACTREC Official Website||actrec.gov.in|
ACTREC Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per ACTREC official notification candidate should have completed MD from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for ACTREC Recruitment (Ad-hoc Consultant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Maharashtra can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: 3rd Floor, Board Room, Paymaster Shodhika, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC), Kharghar, Navi Mumbai -410 210 on 20-Sep-2021
- Date of notification Released: 14-09-2021
- Walk-In Date: 20-Sep-2021
ACTREC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: actrec.gov.in