ACTREC Recruitment 2021: Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) has released a notification at actrec.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Attendant in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 19-Oct-2021
ACTREC Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|ACTREC Official Website||actrec.gov.in|
ACTREC Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per ACTREC official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for ACTREC Recruitment (Attendant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Maharashtra can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: Room No. 205, 2nd floor, Centre for Cancer Epidemiology, Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research & Education In Cancer, Sector 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai-410 210 on 19-Oct-2021
- Date of notification Released: 07-10-2021
- Walk-In Date: 19-Oct-2021
ACTREC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: actrec.gov.in