ACTREC Recruitment 2021: Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) has released a notification at actrec.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Biomedical Technician in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 20-Sep-2021
ACTREC Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)|
|Post Details||Biomedical Technician|
|Salary||Rs. 20,400 – 30,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|ACTREC Official Website||actrec.gov.in|
ACTREC Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per ACTREC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 05-09-2021.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for ACTREC Recruitment (Biomedical Technician) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Maharashtra can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: at 3rd floor, Meeting Room II, Khanolkar Shodhika, TMC-ACTREC, Sec-22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai- 410210 on 20-Sep-2021
- Date of notification Released: 25-08-2021
- Walk-In Date: 20-Sep-2021
ACTREC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: actrec.gov.in