AIESL Recruitment 2021: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has released a notification at aiesl.airindia.in for recruitment to the Post of General Duty Medical Officer in Nagpur – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 29-Oct-2021
AIESL Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)|
|Post Details||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.65000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Nagpur – Maharashtra|
|AIESL Official Website||aiesl.airindia.in|
AIESL Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per AIESL official notification candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the Air India Engineering Services Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 60 years , as on 01-Oct-2021.
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1500/-
- Mode of Payment: Bank Draft.
How to apply for AIESL Recruitment (General Duty Medical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of General Manager, MRO, Nagpur, AI Engineering Services Ltd. (MRO Facility) Plot No.1, Sector 9, Notified Area of SEZ, (Near Khapri Railway Station), MIHAN, Nagpur – 441108, Eligible Candidates will be required to appear for Personal Interview at Venue: Office of General Manager, MRO, Nagpur, AI Engineering Services Ltd. (MRO Facility) Plot No.1, Sector 9, Notified Area of SEZ, (Near Khapri Railway Station), MIHAN, Nagpur – 441 108 on or before 29-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for AIESL General Duty Medical Officer Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the AIESL recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 07-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 29-Oct-2021
- Date of Interview: 8th November 2021
AIESL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: aiesl.airindia.in