AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani (AIIMS Kalyani) has released a notification at aiimskalyani.edu.in for recruitment to the Post of Professor in Kalyani – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 09-Sep-2023
AIIMS Kalyani Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani (AIIMS Kalyani)|
|Salary||Rs.15,600 – 67,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kalyani – West Bengal|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|AIIMS Kalyani Official Website||aiimskalyani.edu.in|
IIMS Kalyani Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per AIIMS Kalyani official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree, M.Ch, DM, MD, MS, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
AIIMS Kalyani Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Professor||Rs.37,400 – 67,000/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/-|
AIIMS Kalyani Age Limit Details
Age Limit: As per the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 56 years and a maximum of 58 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Associate Professor||Max. 50|
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 3,000/-
- SC/ ST, EWS Candidates: Rs. 2,400/-
- PwBD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
Interview, Written Test
How to apply for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment (Professor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 30-08-2023 to 09-Sep-2023. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani, NH-34 Connector, Basantapur, Saguna, Nadia, West Bengal – 741245
Steps to Apply for AIIMS Kalyani Professor Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the AIIMS Kalyani recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-Sep-2023
AIIMS Kalyani Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: aiimskalyani.edu.in