AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2021: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur (AIIMS Nagpur) has released a notification at aiimsnagpur.edu.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Resident in Nagpur – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Sep-2021
AIIMS Nagpur Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur (AIIMS Nagpur)|
|Post Details||Senior Resident|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Nagpur – Maharashtra|
|AIIMS Nagpur Official Website||aiimsnagpur.edu.in|
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per AIIMS Nagpur official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years
- General/EWS & OBC candidates : Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST candidates : Rs.250/-
- OPH/ PWD Candidates : NIL
- Mode of Payment : Online.
How to apply for AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment (Senior Resident) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at AIIMS Nagpur official website aiimsnagpur.edu.in, Starts from 13-09-2021 to 15-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for AIIMS Nagpur Senior Resident Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through AIIMS Nagpur official website aiimsnagpur.edu.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the AIIMS Nagpur online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Venue: Conference Hall, 1st Floor, OPD Buildingn AIIMS Campus, MIHAN, Nagpur-441108.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Sep-2021
- Date of Interview: 16th September 2021