APSLSA Recruitment 2023: Andhra Pradesh State Legal Services Authority (APSLSA) has released a notification at apslsa.ap.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Assistant, Steno and Typist in Amaravati – Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 14-Sep-2023
APSLSA Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Legal Services Authority (APSLSA)|
|Post Details||Junior Assistant, Steno and Typist|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 – 1,07,210/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Amaravati – Andhra Pradesh|
|APSLSA Official Website||apslsa.ap.nic.in|
APSLSA Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Steno and Typist||2|
APSLSA Recruitment required eligibility details
APSLSA Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per APSLSA official notification candidate should have completed 07th, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Steno and Typist|
APSLSA Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Assistant||Rs. 35,800 – 1,07,210/-|
|Junior Assistant||Rs. 25,220 – 80,910/-|
|Steno and Typist|
|Office Subordinate||Rs. 20,000 – 61,960/-|
As per the Andhra Pradesh State Legal Services Authority Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 42 years , as on 01-09-2023.
- SC, ST, BC, EWS Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Open/ BC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
Written Examination, Interview
How to apply for APSLSA Recruitment (Junior Assistant, Steno and Typist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Secretary, Andhra Pradesh High Court Legal Services Committee, 1st Floor, AP High Court Interim Building Complex, Nelapadu, Amaravati-522202, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. on or before 14-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for APSLSA Junior Assistant, Steno and Typist Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the APSLSA recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 30-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 14-Sep-2023
APSLSA Notification Important Links
- Corrigendum Notification: Click Here
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: apslsa.ap.nic.in