APSRTC Recruitment 2023: Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) has released a notification at apsrtc.ap.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of ITI Apprentice in Sri Sathya Sai, Ananthapuramu, Kadapa, Annamayya, Kurnool, Nandyal – Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 15-Nov-2023
APSRTC Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC)|
|Post Details||ITI Apprentice|
|Salary||As Per APSRTC Norms|
|Job Location||Sri Sathya Sai, Ananthapuramu, Kadapa, Annamayya, Kurnool, Nandyal – Andhra Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|APSRTC Official Website||apsrtc.ap.gov.in|
APSRTC Vacancy (Trade Wise) Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
APSRTC Vacancy (District Wise) Details
|District Name||No of Posts|
|Sri Sathya Sai||40|
APSRTC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per APSRTC official notification candidate should have completed ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- For All Candidates: Rs. 118/-
- Mode of Payment: Offline
Based on Merit, Interview
How to apply for APSRTC Recruitment (ITI Apprentice) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 01-11-2023 to 15-Nov-2023. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Principal, Zonal Staff Training College, APSRTC, Bellary Chowrastha, Kurnool (PO) & (DT)
Steps to Apply for APSRTC ITI Apprentice Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the APSRTC recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Nov-2023
- Last Date to Submit Hard Copies: 16th November 2023