Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022: Bombay High Court (Bombay High Court) has released a notification at bombayhighcourt.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Clerk in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 06-Jan-2022
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Bombay High Court (Bombay High Court)|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Bombay High Court Official Website||bombayhighcourt.nic.in|
Bombay High Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Bombay High Court official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 38 years .
- OBC,SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years.
- All Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Written Test, Typing Test
How to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment (Clerk) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Bombay High Court official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in, Starts from 23-12-2021 to 06-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for Bombay High Court Clerk Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Bombay High Court official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Bombay High Court will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Bombay High Court online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-Jan-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 06-01-2022