Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022: Bombay High Court (Bombay High Court) has released a notification at bombayhighcourt.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of District Judge in Mumbai – Maharastra. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 27-Jan-2022
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Bombay High Court (Bombay High Court)|
|Post Details||District Judge|
|Salary||Rs. 51,550 – 63,070/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharastra|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|Bombay High Court Official Website||bombayhighcourt.nic.in|
Bombay High Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Bombay High Court official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Law from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- A candidate must be working or must have worked as Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate for not less than 7 years in the post or posts on the date of publication of the advertisement, and while computing the period of 7 years, the period during which the candidate has practised as an Advocate shall be included.
Age Limit: As per the Bombay High Court recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 48 years , as on 15-01-2022.
- Backward Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Other Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Preliminary Written Examination, Main Written Examination, Viva voice
How to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment (District Judge) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 07-01-2022 to 27-Jan-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the to the Registrar General, High Court, Fort, Mumbai – 400032
Steps to Apply for Bombay High Court District Judge Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Bombay High Court recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-Jan-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 27-01-2022
- Last Date to Submit print out of Online Application: 08th February 2022