BPNL Recruitment 2021: Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) has released a notification at bharatiyapashupalan.com for recruitment to the Post of Planning Communication officer, Planning Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Nov-2021
BPNL Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL)|
|Post Details||Planning Communication officer, Planning Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 – 25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|BPNL Official Website||bharatiyapashupalan.com|
BPNL Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Planning Communication officer||75|
|Planning Extension Officer||375|
BPNL Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per BPNL official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Planning Communication officer||Graduation|
|Planning Extension Officer||12th|
- Planning Communication officer: Preference Will be Given to the Applicant Having Experience in Marketing Field
- Planning Extension Officer: Preference Will be Given to the Applicants having Diploma in Marketing or Having Experience in Marketing Work
- Planning Assistant: Applicants Having Diploma in Marketing or Having Experience In Marketing Field will be given Preference in the Solution
BPNL Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Planning Communication officer||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Planning Extension Officer||Rs. 22,000/-|
|Planning Assistant||Rs. 20,000/-|
BPNL Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 45 years , as on 30-11-2021.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Planning Communication officer||25 – 45 Years|
|Planning Extension Officer||21 – 40 Years|
Planning Communication officer Post
- For All Candidates: Rs. 826/-
Planning Extension Officer Post
- For All Candidates: Rs. 708/-
Planning Assistant Posts
- For All Candidates: Rs. 590/-
Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for BPNL Recruitment (Planning Communication officer, Planning Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at BPNL official website bharatiyapashupalan.com, Starts from 17-11-2021 to 30-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for BPNL Planning Communication officer, Planning Assistant Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through BPNL official website bharatiyapashupalan.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the BPNL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Nov-2021