BSI Recruitment 2022: Botanical Survey of India (BSI) has released a notification at bsi.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Oct-2022
BSI Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||Botanical Survey of India (BSI)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 – 35,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|BSI Official Website||bsi.gov.in|
BSI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per BSI official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree in Botany from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Botanical Survey of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years .
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for BSI Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at BSI official website bsi.gov.in, Starts from 01-10-2022 to 31-Oct-2022
Steps to Apply for BSI Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through BSI official website bsi.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Botanical Survey of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the BSI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Oct-2022