CDAC Recruitment 2022: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has released a notification at cdac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Engineer, Project Associate in All India – Chennai – Mumbai – Delhi – Bhopal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 18-Jan-2022
CDAC Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)|
|Post Details||Project Engineer, Project Associate|
|Salary||Rs.34000-40000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India – Chennai – Mumbai – Delhi – Bhopal|
|CDAC Official Website||cdac.in|
CDAC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
CDAC Eligibility Details
- Educational Qualification: As per CDAC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, B.E or B.Tech, Post Graduation with 60% Marks from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates Should have Experience in programming tools like Pandas, OpenCV, Scikit-learn, Keras, Tensorflow,Pytorch
- Candidates Should have Experience in Computer Vision/ Deep Learning projects like object detection, object segmentation and face recognition projects
- Candidates Should have Experience in Machine Learning Algorithm implementations like K-Means Clustering, K-Nearest Neighbor, XG Boost etc
- Candidates Should have Expertise in Cloud computing (preferably Open stack)
- Candidates Should have Certification on Cloud computing preferable
- Candidates Should have Knowledge on Computer Networking, Hardware
Duration of the position: Initially for a period of 01 (one) year or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier
CDAC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary(Per Month)|
|Project Engineer||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Project Associate||Rs. 35,000/-|
CDAC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 18-Jan-2022.
No Application Fee.
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for CDAC Recruitment (Project Engineer, Project Associate) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CDAC official website cdac.in, Starts from 03-01-2022 to 18-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for CDAC Project Engineer, Project Associate Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through CDAC official website cdac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Centre for Development of Advanced Computing will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CDAC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Jan-2022