CeNS Recruitment 2023: Centre for Nano and Soft Matter Sciences (CeNS) has released a notification at cens.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientist ‘B’ in Bengaluru – Karnataka. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 25-Nov-2023
CeNS Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Centre for Nano and Soft Matter Sciences (CeNS)|
|Post Details||Scientist ‘B’|
|Salary||Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|CeNS Official Website||cens.res.in|
CeNS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CeNS official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology, Doctorate Degree in Physical or Chemical Sciences from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Centre for Nano and Soft Matter Sciences recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 25-Nov-2023.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen/EWS Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for CeNS Recruitment (Scientist ‘B’) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CeNS official website cens.res.in, Starts from 25-10-2023 to 25-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for CeNS Scientist ‘B’ Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through CeNS official website cens.res.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Centre for Nano and Soft Matter Sciences will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CeNS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Nov-2023
CeNS Notification Important Links
- If the Candidate is Shortlisted and called for further Selection Process, he should send application along with relevant documents by Post to Administration and Finance Officer, Centre for Nano and Soft Matter Sciences, Arkavathi, Survey No.7, Shivanapura, Dasanapura Hobli, Bengaluru North-562162.
- If a Candidate is Shortlisted, he/she should arrange for two recommendations from referees, to be sent by them directly through email to [email protected] with a reference to the application number in the subject line