Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Central Bank of India (Central Bank of India) has released a notification at centralbankofindia.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Faculty in Akola – Maharastra. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 25-Oct-2021
Central Bank of India Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||Central Bank of India (Central Bank of India)|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Akola – Maharastra|
|Central Bank of India Official Website||centralbankofindia.co.in|
Central Bank of India Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per Central Bank of India official notification candidate should have completed BA/ B.Ed/ MA/ Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Experience / Other Eligibility Criteria
- Should be well conversant with local language
- Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district/residing at the head quarter of RSETI centre.
- Post-graduate viz. MSW/ MA in Rural Development/ MA in Sociology/ Psychology/ BSc (Agri.)/BA with B.Ed. etc. Shall have a flair for teaching with Computer knowledge
- Retd. Bank Official with working experience as officer and candidate having experience of working as Faculty, Rural Development with qualification stated above, will get preference
- The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal of contract may be considered at the sole discretion of Society/Trust and subject to satisfactory performance
- No person employed elsewhere will be allowed to work on instant advertised post after being selected for the contractual engagement
Age Limit: As per the Central Bank of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 65 years , as on 12-11-2021.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment (Faculty) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Regional Manager/Chairman, Local Advisory Committee, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Akola. on or before 25-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for Central Bank of India Faculty Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Central Bank of India recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 25-Oct-2021
Central Bank of India Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: centralbankofindia.co.in