Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023: Central Bank of India (Central Bank of India) has released a notification at centralbankofindia.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Apprentice in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 03-Apr-2023
Central Bank of India Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Central Bank of India|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000 – 15,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Central Bank of India Official Website||centralbankofindia.co.in|
Central Bank of India Vacancy Details
|State Name||No of Posts|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli & Daman & Diu||3|
|Jammu & Kashmir||26|
|Andaman & Nicobar||1|
Central Bank of India Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Central Bank of India official notification candidate should have completed Graduation Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 28 years , as on 31-03-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ ST/ Women Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- PWBD Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Written Test, Local Language Proof
How to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment (Apprentice) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Central Bank of India official website centralbankofindia.co.in, Starts from 19-03-2023 to 03-Apr-2023
Steps to Apply for Central Bank of India Apprentice Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through Central Bank of India official website centralbankofindia.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Central Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Central Bank of India online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-Apr-2023
Central Bank of India Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: centralbankofindia.co.in