CFTRI Recruitment 2023: Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has released a notification at cftri.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Associate-I in Mysuru – Karnataka. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 02-Nov-2023
CFTRI Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)|
|Post Details||Project Associate-I|
|Salary||Rs.20000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mysuru – Karnataka|
|CFTRI Official Website||cftri.res.in|
CFTRI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CFTRI official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc in Microbiology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for CFTRI Recruitment (Project Associate-I) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CFTRI official website cftri.res.in, Starts from 30-10-2023 to 02-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for CFTRI Project Associate-I Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through CFTRI official website cftri.res.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Central Food Technological Research Institute will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CFTRI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Nov-2023