Coastal Aquaculture Authority Recruitment 2023: Coastal Aquaculture Authority (Coastal Aquaculture Authority) has released a notification at caa.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Superintendent in Chennai – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 18-Sep-2023
Coastal Aquaculture Authority Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Coastal Aquaculture Authority (Coastal Aquaculture Authority)|
|Salary||Rs.9,300 – 39,100/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Coastal Aquaculture Authority Official Website||caa.gov.in|
Coastal Aquaculture Authority Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Administrative Officer||1|
Coastal Aquaculture Authority Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Coastal Aquaculture Authority official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Coastal Aquaculture Authority Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Administrative Officer||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/-|
|Superintendent||Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-|
Age Limit: As per the Coastal Aquaculture Authority recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Coastal Aquaculture Authority Recruitment (Superintendent) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Member Secretary, Coastal Aquaculture Authority, 5th Floor, Integrated Office Complex for Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Department, Veterinary Hospital Road, Fanepet, Nandanam, Chennai – 60003 on or before 18-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for Coastal Aquaculture Authority Superintendent Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Coastal Aquaculture Authority recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 08-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 18-Sep-2023
Coastal Aquaculture Authority Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: caa.gov.in