Collector Office Keonjhar Recruitment 2023: Collector & District Magistrate Office Keonjhar (Collector Office Keonjhar) has released a notification at kendujhar.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Subject Teacher in Keonjhar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 16-Nov-2023
Collector Office Keonjhar Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Collector & District Magistrate Office Keonjhar (Collector Office Keonjhar)|
|Post Details||Subject Teacher|
|Salary||Rs.12000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Keonjhar – Odisha|
|Collector Office Keonjhar Official Website||kendujhar.nic.in|
Collector Office Keonjhar Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Collector Office Keonjhar official notification candidate should have completed B.A, B.Sc, B.Ed from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Collector & District Magistrate Office Keonjhar Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 26 years and a maximum of 45 years , as on 31-Oct-2023.
No Application Fee.
Career Marking & Interview
How to apply for Collector Office Keonjhar Recruitment (Subject Teacher) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District Welfare Officer, Keonjhar, AT-Collectorate Campus, PO-Keonjhargarh, District-Keonjhar, PIN-758001, Odisha on or before 16-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for Collector Office Keonjhar Subject Teacher Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Collector Office Keonjhar recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
Walk-In Interview Venue Details
- Govt. (SSD) High School, Naranpur, Odisha
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 08-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 16-Nov-2023
- Date of Interview: 24-Nov-2023
Collector Office Keonjhar Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: kendujhar.nic.in