CPRI Recruitment 2022: Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has released a notification at cpri.in for recruitment to the Post of Engineering Officer in Bangalore – Karnataka, Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh, Hyderabad – Telangana, Nagpur, Nasik – Maharashtra, Noida – Uttar Pradesh, Kolkata – West Bengal, Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 21-Feb-2022
CPRI Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)|
|Post Details||Engineering Officer|
|Salary||Rs.44900-142400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bangalore – Karnataka, Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh, Hyderabad – Telangana, Nagpur, Nasik – Maharashtra, Noida – Uttar Pradesh, Kolkata – West Bengal, Guwahati – Assam|
|CPRI Official Website||cpri.in|
CPRI Recruitment required eligibility details
|Branch wise Breakup||No of Posts|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||2|
Educational Qualification: As per CPRI official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Central Power Research Institute recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years .
No Application Fee.
GATE Score & Interview
How to apply for CPRI Recruitment (Engineering Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CPRI official website cpri.in, Starts from 31-01-2022 to 21-Feb-2022
Steps to Apply for CPRI Engineering Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through CPRI official website cpri.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Central Power Research Institute will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CPRI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Feb-2022