DEO Mungeli Recruitment 2023: District Education Office Mungeli (DEO Mungeli) has released a notification at mungeli.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Montessori Teacher in Mungeli – Chhattisgarh. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 28-Sep-2023
DEO Mungeli Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||District Education Office Mungeli (DEO Mungeli)|
|Post Details||Montessori Teacher|
|Salary||Rs. 6,000 – 15,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mungeli – Chhattisgarh|
|DEO Mungeli Official Website||mungeli.gov.in|
DEO Mungeli Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
DEO Mungeli Recruitment required eligibility details
DEO Mungeli Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per DEO Mungeli official notification candidate should have completed 12th, D.Ed, D.EI.Ed, B.Ed from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Montessori Teacher||12th, D.Ed, D.EI.Ed, B.Ed|
DEO Mungeli Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Montessori Teacher||Rs. 15,000/-|
As per the District Education Office Mungeli Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years , as on 01-01-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for DEO Mungeli Recruitment (Montessori Teacher) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at DEO Mungeli official website mungeli.gov.in, Starts from 14-09-2023 to 28-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for DEO Mungeli Montessori Teacher Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through DEO Mungeli official website mungeli.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. District Education Office Mungeli will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the DEO Mungeli online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Sep-2023