Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2021: Department of Atomic Energy (Department of Atomic Energy) has released a notification at dae.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Director in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Oct-2021
Department of Atomic Energy Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||Department of Atomic Energy (Department of Atomic Energy)|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Department of Atomic Energy Official Website||dae.gov.in|
Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per Department of Atomic Energy official notification candidate should have completed Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 45 years and a maximum of 62 years , as on 01-11-2021.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment (Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Under Secretary Office of Secretary, DAE and Chairman, Atomic Energy Commission Department of Atomic Energy, Anushakti Bhavan, CSM Marg, Mumbai – 400 001 on or before 31-Oct-2021, Advance copy of the application may be sent by email to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for Department of Atomic Energy Director Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Department of Atomic Energy recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 30-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Oct-2021
Department of Atomic Energy Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: dae.gov.in