DFCCIL Recruitment 2023: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has released a notification at dfccil.com for recruitment to the Post of Deputy CPM/ PM (S&T) in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Jun-2023
DFCCIL Vacancy Details June 2023
|Organization Name||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL)|
|Post Details||Deputy CPM/ PM (S&T)|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|DFCCIL Official Website||dfccil.com|
DFCCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DFCCIL official notification.
Age Limit: As per the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 55 years , as on 20-Jun-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for DFCCIL Recruitment (Deputy CPM/ PM (S&T)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the General Manager (HR), DFCCIL,Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building, 5th Floor, New Delhi -110001 on or before 30-Jun-2023
Steps to Apply for DFCCIL Deputy CPM/ PM (S&T) Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the DFCCIL recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 01-06-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Jun-2023
DFCCIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: dfccil.com