Dhule Sub Division Office Recruitment 2023: Dhule Sub Division Office (Dhule Sub Division Office) has released a notification at dhule.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Kotwal in Dhule – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Oct-2023
Dhule Sub Division Office Vacancy Details October 2023
|Organization Name||Dhule Sub Division Office (Dhule Sub Division Office)|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhule – Maharashtra|
|Dhule Sub Division Office Official Website||dhule.gov.in|
Dhule Sub Division Office Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Shindkheda Sub Division||31|
|Shirpur Sub Division||22|
|Dhule Sub Division||14|
|Sakri Sub Division||7|
Dhule Sub Division Office Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Dhule Sub Division Office official notification candidate should have completed 04th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Dhule Sub Division Office Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 12-10-2023.
- Open Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Reserved/ EWC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for Dhule Sub Division Office Recruitment (Kotwal) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Dhule Sub Division Office official website dhule.gov.in, Starts from 04-10-2023 to 15-Oct-2023
Steps to Apply for Dhule Sub Division Office Kotwal Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through Dhule Sub Division Office official website dhule.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Dhule Sub Division Office will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Dhule Sub Division Office online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 04-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Oct-2023
Dhule Sub Division Office Notification Important Links
- Official Notification for Shindkheda Sub Division pdf: Click Here
- Official Notification for Shirpur Sub Division: Click Here
- Official Notification for Dhule Sub Division: Click Here
- Official Notification for Sakri Sub Division: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: dhule.gov.in