Directorate of Fisheries Assam Recruitment 2023: Directorate of Fisheries Assam (Directorate of Fisheries Assam) has released a notification at fisheriesdirector.assam.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of MTS, District Programme Manager in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Nov-2023
Directorate of Fisheries Assam Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Directorate of Fisheries Assam (Directorate of Fisheries Assam)|
|Post Details||MTS, District Programme Manager|
|Salary||Rs.180000-540000/- Per Annum|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|Directorate of Fisheries Assam Official Website||fisheriesdirector.assam.gov.in|
Directorate of Fisheries Assam Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|District Programme Manager||10|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||1|
Directorate of Fisheries Assam Recruitment required eligibility details
Directorate of Fisheries Assam Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per Directorate of Fisheries Assam official notification candidate should have completed 10th, Master’s Degree, M.Sc from any of the recognized board or University.
- District Programme Manager: Master of Fisheries Science, M.Sc in Zoology/Marine Science/Marine Biology, Master’s Degree in Fisheries Economics/Industrial Fisheries/Fisheries Business Management
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 10th
Directorate of Fisheries Assam Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Annum)|
|District Programme Manager||Rs. 5,40,000/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Rs. 1,80,000/-|
As per the Directorate of Fisheries Assam recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 01-07-2023.
No Application Fee.
Qualification, Experience, Viva-Voce & Interview
How to apply for Directorate of Fisheries Assam Recruitment (MTS, District Programme Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Directorate of Fisheries, Assam, Meen Bhawan, Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati-781016 on or before 30-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for Directorate of Fisheries Assam MTS, District Programme Manager Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Directorate of Fisheries Assam recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 01-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Nov-2023
Directorate of Fisheries Assam Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: fisheriesdirector.assam.gov.in