DPMU Tirupati Recruitment 2023: District Project Management Unit Tirupati (DPMU Tirupati) has released a notification at tirupati.ap.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Block Coordinator in Tirupati – Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 25-Nov-2023
DPMU Tirupati Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||District Project Management Unit Tirupati (DPMU Tirupati)|
|Post Details||Block Coordinator|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 30,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tirupati – Andhra Pradesh|
|DPMU Tirupati Official Website||tirupati.ap.gov.in|
DPMU Tirupati Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|District Project Assistant||1|
DPMU Tirupati Recruitment required eligibility details
DPMU Tirupati Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per DPMU Tirupati official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- District Coordinator: Diploma in CS/ IT, Graduation
- District Project Assistant: Graduation/ Post Graduation Diploma in Management/ Social Sciences/ Nutrition
- Block Coordinator: Graduation
DPMU Tirupati Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|District Coordinator||Rs. 30,000/-|
|District Project Assistant||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Block Coordinator||Rs. 20,000/-|
Age Limit: As per the District Project Management Unit Tirupati recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 42 years , as on 01-07-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for DPMU Tirupati Recruitment (Block Coordinator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District Women & Child Welfutre & Empowerment Officer. Room No.505-507, Sth Floor, B-Block Collector Office, Daminedu Tirupati- 5175A3, Tirupati District. on or before 25-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for DPMU Tirupati Block Coordinator Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the DPMU Tirupati recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 06-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 25-Nov-2023
DPMU Tirupati Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: tirupati.ap.gov.in