DRDO DYSL -AI Recruitment 2023: Young Scientist Laboratory- Artificial Intelligence (DRDO DYSL -AI) has released a notification at drdo.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow in Bengaluru – Karnataka. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Oct-2023
DRDO DYSL -AI Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Young Scientist Laboratory- Artificial Intelligence (DRDO DYSL -AI)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 37,000 – 46,990/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|DRDO DYSL -AI Official Website||drdo.gov.in|
DRDO DYSL -AI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DRDO DYSL -AI official notification candidate should have completed Degree, BE/B.Tech, Graduation, ME/M.Tech, Post Graduation Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Young Scientist Laboratory- Artificial Intelligence recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years , as on 05-Oct-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for DRDO DYSL -AI Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the “The Director, DRDO Young Scientist Lab-Artificial Intelligence, Dr. Raja Ramanna Complex, Raj Bhavan Circle, High Grounds, Bengaluru-560001, Email:[email protected] on or before 10-Oct-2023
Steps to Apply for DRDO DYSL -AI Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the DRDO DYSL -AI recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 14-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Oct-2023
DRDO DYSL -AI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: drdo.gov.in