ECHS Recruitment 2023: Ex-Servicemen Constributory Health Scheme (ECHS) has released a notification at echs.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer, Ambulance Driver in Bangalore – Karnataka. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 05-Dec-2023
ECHS Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Ex-Servicemen Constributory Health Scheme (ECHS)|
|Post Details||Medical Officer, Ambulance Driver|
|Salary||Rs.16,800 – 1,00,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bangalore – Karnataka|
|ECHS Official Website||echs.gov.in|
ECHS Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
ECHS Recruitment required eligibility details
ECHS Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per ECHS official notification candidate should have completed 08th, Diploma, Degree, MBBS, B.Sc, BDS, B.Pharmacy, Graduation, MD, DMLT from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Nursing Assistant||As Per Norms|
|Female Attendant||As Per Norms|
ECHS Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
ECHS Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Ex-Servicemen Constributory Health Scheme recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 63 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Lab Technician||Max. 63|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for ECHS Recruitment (Medical Officer, Ambulance Driver) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the OIC ECHS Cell, Station Cell, Cubbon Road, Bangalore-560001 on or before 05-Dec-2023
Steps to Apply for ECHS Medical Officer, Ambulance Driver Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the ECHS recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 15-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 05-Dec-2023
- Date of Interview: 01th January 2024
ECHS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: echs.gov.in