Exim Bank Recruitment 2022: Exim Bank (Exim Bank) has released a notification at eximbankindia.in for recruitment to the Post of Procurement Officer, Officer in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-Jan-2022
Exim Bank Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Exim Bank (Exim Bank)|
|Post Details||Procurement Officer, Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 7,00,000 – 10,00,000/- Per Annum|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Exim Bank Official Website||eximbankindia.in|
Exim Bank Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
EXIM Bank Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Exim Bank official notification candidate should have completed B.Com/ BBA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ MBA/ M.Com, Masters Degree, Post Graduation Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Procurement Officer||B.Com/ BBA/ B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Com/ MBA/ M.Sc|
|Officer (CSR)||Masters Degree in Rural Management/ CSR, Sustainability Development/ Sustainability Management, Post Graduation Diploma in Social Works|
|Officer (CCG)||Masters Degree, Post Graduation Diploma in Corporate Communication/ Mass Communication/ Advertising/ Journalism|
- Procurement Officer: Candidate Should have The candidate must have minimum 10 years of post– qualification experience in areas of procurement, preferably in procurement/ operations/marketing/ supply chain management. Experience in Banking & Financial sector is an advantage.
- Officer (CSR): Candidate Should have Minimum 01 year of post–qualification experience with a reputed organization in Project life cycle management, Monitoring and Evaluation of Project, Sustainability reporting in CSR foundations/ organizations.
- Officer (CCG): Candidate Should have Minimum 5 years of post–qualification experience in a corporate house/ agency/ media organization.
EXIM Bank Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Annum)|
|Procurement Officer||As Per Norms|
|Officer (CSR)||Rs. 7,00,000 – 9,00,000/-|
|Officer (CCG)||Rs. 8,00,000 – 10,00,000/-|
EXIM Bank Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Exim Bank recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Procurement Officer||Max. 40 Years|
|Officer (CSR)||Max. 30 Years|
|Officer (CCG)||Max. 40 Years|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Exim Bank Recruitment (Procurement Officer, Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Exim Bank official website eximbankindia.in, Starts from 04-01-2022 to 20-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for Exim Bank Procurement Officer, Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Exim Bank official website eximbankindia.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Exim Bank will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Exim Bank online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 04-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Jan-2022
Exim Bank Notification Important Links
- Official Notification for Procurement Officer: Click Here
- Official Notification for Officer (CSR) Post: Click Here
- Official Notification for Officer (CCG) Post: Click Here
- Apply Online – Procurement Officer: Click Here
- Apply Online – Officer (CSR) Post: Click Here
- Apply Online – Officer (CCG) Post: Click Here
- Official Website: eximbankindia.in