FPI Bangalore Recruitment 2023: Fiscal Policy Institute Bangalore (FPI Bangalore) has released a notification at fpibengaluru.karnataka.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Research Fellow, Research Associate in Bangalore – Karnataka. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Jun-2023
FPI Bangalore Vacancy Details May 2023
|Organization Name||Fiscal Policy Institute Bangalore (FPI Bangalore)|
|Post Details||Research Fellow, Research Associate|
|Salary||Rs.35000-60000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bangalore – Karnataka|
|FPI Bangalore Official Website||fpibengaluru.karnataka.gov.in|
FPI Bangalore Recruitment required eligibility details
FPI Bangalore Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per FPI Bangalore official notification candidate should have completed M.Phil, Post Graduation, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Research Fellow||M.Phil, Post Graduation Degree, Ph.D|
|Research Associate||Post Graduation Degree|
FPI Bangalore Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Research Fellow||Rs. 45,000 – 60,000/-|
|Research Associate||Rs. 35,000 – 45,000/-|
- Age Limit: As per the Fiscal Policy Institute Bangalore recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 20-May-2023.
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for FPI Bangalore Recruitment (Research Fellow, Research Associate) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Fiscal Policy Institute, Bengaluru-Mysuru Road, Kengeri Post, Kengeri, Bangalore – 560060 on or before 30-Jun-2023
Steps to Apply for FPI Bangalore Research Fellow, Research Associate Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the FPI Bangalore recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- or through Email to [email protected]
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Jun-2023
FPI Bangalore Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: fpibengaluru.karnataka.gov.in