GGSGH Recruitment 2023: Guru Gobind Singh Government Hospital (GGSGH) has released a notification at health.delhigovt.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Resident Doctor in Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 24-May-2023
GGSGH Vacancy Details May 2023
|Guru Gobind Singh Government Hospital (GGSGH)
|Senior Resident Doctor
|Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- Per Month
|Delhi – New Delhi
|GGSGH Official Website
GGSGH Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per GGSGH official notification candidate should have completed MBBS, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma/ DNB from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the Guru Gobind Singh Government Hospital recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years , as on 26-05-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for GGSGH Recruitment (Senior Resident Doctor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Maharashtra can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: Establishment Branch of this Hospital Room No-19 on 24-May-2023
- Date of notification Released: 20-05-2023
- Walk-In Date: 24-May-2023
- Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On 23rd & 24th May 2023.
GGSGH Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: health.delhigovt.nic.in