HBSU Recruitment 2022: Dr. Homi Bhabha State University (HBSU) has released a notification at hbsu.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 18-Jan-2022
HBSU Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Dr. Homi Bhabha State University (HBSU)|
|Post Details||Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 – 39,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|HBSU Official Website||hbsu.ac.in|
HBSU Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Clerk/ Data Entry Operator||2|
HBSU Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per HBSU official notification candidate should have completed 10th, Diploma, Degree, BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, MCA, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Deputy Registrar||Masters Degree with 55% Marks|
|System Analyst||ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science, MCA|
|Assistant Registrar||Masters Degree with 55% Marks|
|Programmer||ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science, MCA|
|Junior Clerk/ Data Entry Operator|
- Deputy Registrar: Candidates Should have Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor educational administration, 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant equivalent post
- System Analyst: Candidates Should have Hands on experience for More than 5 years in SAP Techno-functional work in any firm having turnover above 100 Crores
- Assistant Registrar: Candidates Should have At least 5 years of relevant administrative experience
- Programmer: Candidates Should have 5 Years experience in software development/ IT Department /EDP Department of reputed company, organisation having knowledge of database handling, Coding, Software testing
- Office Superintendent: Candidates Should have Administrative experience of not less than 5 years in a similar
- Head Clerk: Candidates Should have Administrative experience of not less than 3 years in a similar capacity
- Senior Clerk: Candidates Should have Administrative experience of not less than 2 years
- Junior Clerk/ Data Entry Operator: Candidates Should have Processing three years’ experience of handling account work, Customer service or Cashier experience
HBSU Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary(Per Month)|
|Deputy Registrar||Rs. 15,660 – 39,100/-|
|Programmer||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-|
|Senior Clerk||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-|
|Junior Clerk/ Data Entry Operator|
HBSU Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Dr. Homi Bhabha State University recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 01-Aug-2021.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Deputy Registrar||As Per Norms|
|Assistant Registrar||Max 40 years|
|Programmer||As Per Norms|
|Senior Clerk||25 – 38 Years|
|Junior Clerk/ Data Entry Operator||21 – 38 Years|
|Cashier||25 – 38 Years|
- UR Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Other Candidates: Nill
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft.
How to apply for HBSU Recruitment (Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the the Registrar, Dr. Homi Bhabha State University, Mumbai, The Institute of Science, 15-Madame Cama Road, Mumbai-032 on or before 18-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for HBSU Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the HBSU recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 19-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 18-Jan-2022
HBSU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: hbsu.ac.in