HPCL Recruitment 2023: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released a notification at portal.mhrdnats.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Trainees in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-Mar-2023
HPCL Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Post Details||Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Trainees|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 – 25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|HPCL Official Website||portal.mhrdnats.gov.in|
HPCL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Graduate Apprentices Trainees||40|
|Technician Diploma Apprentice Trainees||25|
HPCL Recruitment required eligibility details
HPCL Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per HPCL official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Graduate Apprentices Trainees: Graduation in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical &
Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science/IT/ Chemical Engineering
- Technician Diploma Apprentice Trainees: Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Chemical Engineering
HPCL Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Graduate Apprentices Trainees||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Technician Diploma Apprentice Trainees||Rs. 15,000/-|
As per the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years , as on 01-02-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWBD Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee.
Based on Merit, Interview
How to apply for HPCL Recruitment (Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Trainees) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at HPCL official website portal.mhrdnats.gov.in, Starts from 16-03-2023 to 20-Mar-2023
Steps to Apply for HPCL Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Trainees Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through HPCL official website portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the HPCL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 16-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Mar-2023
HPCL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: portal.mhrdnats.gov.in