ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2021: Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT Mumbai) has released a notification at ictmumbai.edu.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistance Professor in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 26-Nov-2021
ICT Mumbai Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT Mumbai)|
|Post Details||Assistance Professor|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|ICT Mumbai Official Website||ictmumbai.edu.in|
ICT Mumbai Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per ICT Mumbai official notification candidate should have completed B.Pharm, BE/ B.Tech Pharma, Post Graduation Degree (M.Pharm, M.Tech Pharma) with 60% Marks, Ph.D in Pharmacology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate Should have Published Minimum 5 Research Papers in refereed journals with cumulative impact factor of 10.
- Duration of Period: 11 Months
Age Limit: As per the Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years .
- For All Candidates Registration Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For All Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
How to apply for ICT Mumbai Recruitment (Assistance Professor) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at ICT Mumbai official website ictmumbai.edu.in, Starts from 16-11-2021 to 26-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for ICT Mumbai Assistance Professor Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through ICT Mumbai official website ictmumbai.edu.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ICT Mumbai online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 16-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-Nov-2021