IGNCA Recruitment 2023: Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts (IGNCA) has released a notification at ignca.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Programme Assistant, PS to Regional Director in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 26-May-2023
IGNCA Vacancy Details May 2023
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts (IGNCA)|
|Post Details||Programme Assistant, PS to Regional Director|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 – 30,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|IGNCA Official Website||ignca.gov.in|
IGNCA Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|PS to Regional Director||1|
IGNCA Recruitment required eligibility details
IGNCA Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per IGNCA official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Programme Assistant||Masters Degree|
|PS to Regional Director||Degree|
IGNCA Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Programme Assistant||Rs. 30,000/‐|
|PS to Regional Director||Rs. 20,000/‐|
- Age Limit: As per the Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 01-01-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for IGNCA Recruitment (Programme Assistant, PS to Regional Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Regional Director, North East Regional Centre, Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, First Floor, House No.5, Hem Chandra Road, Uzan Bazar, Guwahati 7810001 on or before 26-May-2023
Steps to Apply for IGNCA Programme Assistant, PS to Regional Director Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the IGNCA recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-May-2023
IGNCA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: ignca.gov.in