IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2024: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has released a notification at iitk.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Assistant in Kanpur – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 23-Feb-2024
IIT Kanpur Vacancy Details February 2024
|Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
|Rs. 10800-27000/- Per Month
|Kanpur – Uttar Pradesh
|IIT Kanpur Official Website
IIT Kanpur Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IIT Kanpur official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc, BA, B.Com, BBA, BCA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment (Project Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Head Health Centre Office of Health Centre Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur – 208 016 (U.P). on or before 23-Feb-2024
Steps to Apply for IIT Kanpur Project Assistant Jobs 2024
- First of all go through the IIT Kanpur recruitment notification 2024 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 05-02-2024
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 23-Feb-2024