IIT Madras Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) has released a notification at iitm.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Assembly Technician, Hardware Engineer in Mumbai – Maharashtra, Gurugram – Haryana, Chennai – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 18-Nov-2022
IIT Madras Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)|
|Post Details||Assembly Technician, Hardware Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000 – 25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra, Gurugram – Haryana, Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|IIT Madras Official Website||iitm.ac.in|
IIT Madras Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
IIT Madras Recruitment required eligibility details
IIT Madras Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per IIT Madras official notification candidate should have completed ITI, Diploma, BE/ B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Assembly Technician||ITI, Diploma in EEE/ ECE/ E&I|
|Hardware Engineer||BE/ B.Tech in EEE/ ECE/ E&I|
IIT Madras Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assembly Technician||Rs. 10,000 – 20,000/-|
|Hardware Engineer||Rs. 20,000 – 25,000/-|
No Application Fee.
Document Verification/ Test/ Interview
How to apply for IIT Madras Recruitment (Assembly Technician, Hardware Engineer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIT Madras official website iitm.ac.in, Starts from 03-11-2022 to 18-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for IIT Madras Assembly Technician, Hardware Engineer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT Madras official website iitm.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Technology Madras will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT Madras online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Nov-2022