Indian Bank Recruitment 2022: Indian Bank (Indian Bank) has released a notification at indianbank.in for recruitment to the Post of Manager, Manager (Corporate Communications) in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 18-Nov-2022
Indian Bank Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Bank (Indian Bank)|
|Post Details||Manager, Manager (Corporate Communications)|
|Salary||Rs. 39,660 – 94,660/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Indian Bank Official Website||indianbank.in|
Indian Bank Recruitment required eligibility details
Indian Bank Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Bank official notification candidate should have completed CA/ Degree, BE/ B.Tech, Graduation, Post Graduation Diploma/ Degree, M.Com, MBA/ MCA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Manager (Chief Executive Secretariat)||Degree, Graduation|
|Manager (HR & IR)||Degree, Post Graduation Diploma/ Degree|
|Manager (PS & BT)||BE/ B.Tech/ MCA|
|Manager (Corporate Communications)||Degree|
|Manager (Finance & Administration)||CA/ M.Com/ MBA|
As per the Indian Bank Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 25 years and a maximum of 40 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Indian Bank Recruitment (Manager, Manager (Corporate Communications)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Indian Bank official website indianbank.in, Starts from 31-10-2022 to 18-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for Indian Bank Manager, Manager (Corporate Communications) Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Indian Bank official website indianbank.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Bank will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Bank online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 31-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Nov-2022