Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) has released a notification at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Enrolled Followers (Sweeper/ Safaiwala) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 07-Nov-2022
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard)|
|Post Details||Enrolled Followers (Sweeper/ Safaiwala)|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Coast Guard Official Website||joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Coast Guard official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years , as on 07-11-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- ST Candidates: 5 Years
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment (Enrolled Followers (Sweeper/ Safaiwala)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Recruitment Officer, Headquarters No. 7 Coast Guard District (Odisha), Badapadia, Paradip, Odisha – 754142. on or before 07-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Enrolled Followers (Sweeper/ Safaiwala) Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Indian Coast Guard recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 18-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-Nov-2022
Indian Coast Guard Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in