Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) has released a notification at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Commandant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 09-Feb-2023
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Details||Assistant Commandant|
|Salary||As Per Indian Coast Guard Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Coast Guard Official Website||joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
|Branch Name||No of Posts|
|General Duty (GD)||40|
|Commercial Pilot License (SSA)||10|
|Technical (Electrical/ Electronics)||4|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment required eligibility details
Indian Coast Guard Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Indian Coast Guard official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Degree, Diploma, LLB, B.E or B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|General Duty (GD)||Degree|
|Commercial Pilot License (SSA)||12th, Diploma|
|Technical (Mechanical)||Degree in Naval Architecture/ Mechanical/ Marine/ Automotive Mechatronics/ Industrial and Production/ Metallurgy/ Design/ Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engineering|
|Technical (Electrical/ Electronics)||Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation and Control/ Electronics and Communication/ Power Engineering/ Power Electronics Engineering|
|Law Entry||Degree in Law, LLB|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Computer Based Test (Stage-I)
- Preliminary Selection Board (Stage-II)
- Final Selection Board (Stage-III)
- Medical Examination (Stage-IV)
- Induction (Stage-V)
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment (Assistant Commandant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Indian Coast Guard official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in, Starts from 25-01-2023 to 09-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through Indian Coast Guard official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Coast Guard will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Coast Guard online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-Feb-2023