IOB Recruitment 2023: Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has released a notification at iob.in for recruitment to the Post of Office Assistant, Attender in Tenkasi, Tirunelveli – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 27-Nov-2023
IOB Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)|
|Post Details||Office Assistant, Attender|
|Salary||Rs. 8,000 – 20,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tenkasi, Tirunelveli – Tamil Nadu|
|IOB Official Website||iob.in|
IOB Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
IOB Recruitment required eligibility details
IOB Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per IOB official notification candidate should have completed 10th, BA, B.Sc, B.Ed, Graduation, Post Graduation, MSW, MA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Faculty: BA, B.Ed, B.Sc in Horticulture/ Agriculture/ Agriculture Marketing/ Veterinary, Graduation, MSW/ MA in Rural Development/ MA in Sociology/ Psychology, Post Graduation
- Office Assistant: Graduation
- Attender: 10th
IOB Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 12,000/-|
As per the Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 22 years and a maximum of 40 years .
- For All Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Payment: Bank
- Written Test
- Demonstration/ Presentation
How to apply for IOB Recruitment (Office Assistant, Attender) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Director, RSETI Tirunelveli, A-63, 5th cross street (First floor), Maharaja Nagar colony, Tirunelveli – 627011 and The Director, RSETI Tenkasi, Plot no 1, Door No 2/10/59, High land city, Elathur to Tenkasi road, Tenkasi -627803. on or before 27-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for IOB Office Assistant, Attender Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the IOB recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 27-Nov-2023
IOB Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: iob.in