ITAT Recruitment 2021: Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT) has released a notification at itat.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Private Secretary in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Oct-2021
ITAT Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT)|
|Post Details||Senior Private Secretary|
|Salary||Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|ITAT Official Website||itat.gov.in|
ITAT Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per ITAT official notification.
- Age Limit: As per the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 31-10-2021.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for ITAT Recruitment (Senior Private Secretary) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Pratishtha Bhawan, 3rd & 4th Floor, 101, Maharshi Karve Marg, Mumbai – 400020 on or before 31-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for ITAT Senior Private Secretary Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the ITAT recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Oct-2021
ITAT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: itat.gov.in