ITAT Recruitment 2022: Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT) has released a notification at itat.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Vice President, Member in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 17-Oct-2022
ITAT Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT)|
|Post Details||Vice President, Member|
|Salary||As Per ITAT Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|ITAT Official Website||itat.gov.in|
ITAT Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
ITAT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ITAT official notification candidate should have completed As Per ITAT Norms from any of the recognized board or University.
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for ITAT Recruitment (Vice President, Member) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at ITAT official website itat.gov.in, Starts from 19-09-2022 to 17-Oct-2022
Steps to Apply for ITAT Vice President, Member Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through ITAT official website itat.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Income Tax Appellate Tribunal will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ITAT online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Oct-2022
ITAT Last Date Details
|Post Name||Last Dates|
|Vice President||10th October 2022|
|Member (Judicial)||17th October 2022|