JNPT Recruitment 2021: Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) has released a notification at jnport.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Deputy Chief Medical Officer in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 03-Sep-2021
JNPT Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT)|
|Post Details||Senior Deputy Chief Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 80,000 – 2,20,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|JNPT Official Website||jnport.gov.in|
JNPT Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per JNPT official notification candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for JNPT Recruitment (Senior Deputy Chief Medical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Specified Address in the Notification on or before 03-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for JNPT Senior Deputy Chief Medical Officer Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the JNPT recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 05-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 03-Sep-2021
JNPT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: jnport.gov.in