KPSC Recruitment 2023: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released a notification at kpsc.kar.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Employment Officer (HK) in Karnataka. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 07-Oct-2023
KPSC Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Employment Officer (HK)|
|Salary||Rs.30350-58250/- Per Month|
|KPSC Official Website||kpsc.kar.nic.in|
KPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per KPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years , as on 07-Oct-2023.
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: 05 years
- Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Candidates: 03 years
- PH/Widow Candidates: 10 years
- SC/ST/Cat-I & PH Candidates: Nil
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs.50/-
- Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.300/-
- General Candidates: Rs.600/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Kannada Language Exam, Competitive Exam
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment (Assistant Employment Officer (HK)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at KPSC official website kpsc.kar.nic.in, Starts from 08-09-2023 to 07-Oct-2023
Steps to Apply for KPSC Assistant Employment Officer (HK) Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through KPSC official website kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Karnataka Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the KPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-Oct-2023
- Tentative Date of Kannada Language Exam: 02-Dec-2023
- Tentative Date of Competitive Exam: 03-Dec-2023