KVIC Recruitment 2022: Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has released a notification at kviconline.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Young Professionals in Nashik, Pune, Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 09-Jan-2022
KVIC Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)|
|Post Details||Young Professionals|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – 30,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Nashik, Pune, Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|KVIC Official Website||kviconline.gov.in|
KVIC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Young Professional (Chemistry)||2|
|Young Professional (Biology)||2|
|Young Professional Zoology (Entomology)||1|
|Young Professional (Training)||4|
|Young Professional (Legal)||5|
KVIC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per KVIC official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Young Professional (Chemistry)||Masters of Science in Chemistry|
|Young Professional (Biology)||Masters of Science in Biology|
|Young Professional Zoology (Entomology)||Masters of Science in Zoology (Entomology)|
|Young Professional (Training)||Masters in Social Work/ Masters of Business Administration|
|Young Professional (Legal)||Masters of Law|
- Good Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good Communication and Writing Skills.
- Sincere and commitment to work
- Nature of Engagement: The candidate shall be engaged on contractual basis initially for a period of one year only which may be further extended on the basis of performance for maximum 3 years
KVIC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Khadi and Village Industries Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 27 years , as on 09-01-2022.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for KVIC Recruitment (Young Professionals) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at KVIC official website kviconline.gov.in, Starts from 14-12-2021 to 09-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for KVIC Young Professionals Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through KVIC official website kviconline.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Khadi and Village Industries Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the KVIC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-Jan-2022