LIC Recruitment 2022: Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC) has released a notification at licindia.in for recruitment to the Post of Chief Technical Officer, Chief Digital Officer in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Oct-2022
LIC Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC)|
|Post Details||Chief Technical Officer, Chief Digital Officer|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|LIC Official Website||licindia.in|
LIC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Chief Technical Officer||1|
|Chief Digital Officer||1|
|Chief Information Security Officer||1|
LIC Recruitment required eligibility details
LIC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per LIC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Graduation, MCA, Masters Degree, from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Chief Technical Officer||Graduation in Engineering, MCA|
|Chief Digital Officer||Degree/ Masters Degree in Business/ Technology/ Computer Science/ Digital Marketing|
|Chief Information Security Officer||Graduation|
Age Limit: As per the Life Insurance Corporation Of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 58 years , as on 01-01-2023.
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Personal Interview/ Interactions
How to apply for LIC Recruitment (Chief Technical Officer, Chief Digital Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at LIC official website licindia.in, Starts from 10-09-2022 to 10-Oct-2022
Steps to Apply for LIC Chief Technical Officer, Chief Digital Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through LIC official website licindia.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Life Insurance Corporation Of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the LIC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Oct-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 10-10-2022