Loksabha Recruitment 2023: Parliament of India (Loksabha) has released a notification at loksabha.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Consultant Interpreter in Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Nov-2023
Loksabha Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Parliament of India (Loksabha)|
|Post Details||Consultant Interpreter|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|Loksabha Official Website||loksabha.nic.in|
Loksabha Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Loksabha official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Parliament of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 22 years and a maximum of 70 years .
No Application Fee.
Oration Test/ Simultaneous Interpretation Test, Interview
How to apply for Loksabha Recruitment (Consultant Interpreter) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Recruitment Branch, Room No. 521, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi – 110001 Read more at: https://studycafe.in/parliament-of-india-recruitment-2023-new-notification-out-for-40-vacancies-check-post-age-qualification-salary-and-how-to-apply-266215.html on or before 10-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for Loksabha Consultant Interpreter Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Loksabha recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 07-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Nov-2023
Loksabha Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: loksabha.nic.in